Photo Credit: Michael Cushing
Here's how to upload your photos
You may want to print this page to assist you with the uploading process. The upload link is at the bottom of the page.
1. Log on with your username and password. If you do not know your password, click on the Login button and then the Reset Password button on the page, a new password will be sent to your email.
2. Select "Competitions" from the main menu.
3. Select "Submit Images to a Competition."
4. Click on the "Select" button for the competition date and category you wish to enter.
5. Image Size: Your competition entry must be sized to a width not to exceed 1600 pixels AND a height not to exceed 1200 pixels.
Even though the instructions indicate your image will be re-sized, we suggest you resize to proper dimensions before submission.
6. Click on the "Upload Images into the Competition" button at the bottom of the screen.
7. On the next screen, click on "Select" button to select an image from your computer to upload.
8. As soon as you see the green dot next to your image, click “Save Images and Proceed to Edit Page"
9. On the next screen, you can change the title name of your image.
Titles must not contain any of these characters: ~ \ / : " ? | < >
Do not leave ".jpg" at the end of the title, as this is a part of the file name and not the title
10. Verify that all the information is correct.
No need to check “Genuine Wildlife"
Make sure the box “Allow Public Display” is checked
No need to enter anything in the “Author’s Image Id:” box
Do not check either the “Delete” or the “Skip” box on the right hand side of the screen
You do not need to enter anything in the Sequence boxes
11. Click on "Save any changes and return to the original page" to upload the image for competition.
12. You will see a confirmation screen "Images you entered into this Competition"
13. Click on "Return to Competition List"
14. You need to repeat the above steps for each category that you wish to submit images for. If the category allows more than one image, repeat the steps to submit the second image.
You can submit 2 images per month, and 14 total for the year. The system will only allow you to enter 1 image per category, until you reach 2 submissions. After that, it won't let you upload any more for the competition that month.